Monday, April 22, 2013

Ipad and Clay

(Waiting for Mr. Sands to put a picture of the monster I made on the Ipad; he promised to do it on Thursday last week but he didn't so I'm waiting for it.)



(I was absent and Mr. Sands didn't take a picture of the clay animal I made...but it's about to go in the kelm..)




The Ipad activity was extremely free-style which was fun and allowed for creativity.  I enjoyed the project and made a porcipine looking type monster.
I also enjoyed the clay, but didn't have much time to work on it since I was absent, but I still like my product.  It was of a bunny and I enjoyed working with the clay because we could choose to wmake whatever we wanted.  I learned how to work with the clay better and if I could do the project again I would have more time to smooth out the clay and make it look more polished.  The most difficult part of working with the clay was keeping the shape of the clay from falling apart.  It was less sturdy than I would like because it was hollow on the inside and caved in a little bit, but I fixed it and it turned out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment