Monday, April 13, 2015

Vessel



When I began this project, I had a very different vision than how the final project ended up.  I had wanted to create a unique shape with the wire, and have the spider-webby wire pattern be filled in lightly with tissue paper, creating a see through sculpture.  This was alot more difficult than it seemed, and the wire was not as bendable as I had hoped.  The tissue paper tore if I only put a thin layer on, and this resulted in me being forced to add more until it was no longer see-through like I had originally envisioned.  However, I'm proud of the final project due, as it took alot of hot glue gun burns to create it.  I still succeeded in creating a sculpture out of wire and tissue paper, although it ended up different than my goal had been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment