Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Junk Pile Shadow Art

This project was difficult because we used the projector and random objects to make something and the lighting was annoying to work with because if we tilted it too far one way, or too close to the paper it messed the whole project up. It was also interesting to do this project because I never had to do anything with shadows before and didn't really consider it art.  It was fun because we used our creativity and decided to do a Valentines Day kind of thing.  We wanted to make a scene that said love on the top and had two people sitting together on some kind of hill, but that didn't work out because we didnt have time.
I think this piece is successful because it is unique.

1 comment:

  1. My brother was an art major. He specializes in painting but for his degree he had to work in all types of media. Some of my favorite pieces were the junk car art he made. Great work, I love this piece!

    ReplyDelete