Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Learned Most/ Most Succesful Projects



                                                             Most Successful Project
I feel that this was my most successful project because I really enjoyed doing it and I really like the way it turned out.  In my personal opinion, I just like it.  This project allowed me to do my own thing with choosing colors and the feel of the art, rather than alot of the other projects. This project also invovled multiple steps like making the frame, and that was fun.  It was the most successful project because I enjoyed it.









Project I learned the Most From
I always thought I was terrible at drawing, but I'm really proud of my self portrait. Getting the measurements down gave me a general idea of how the face should look, but then I went back in and customized all the sizes so that it looked like me. I learned alot about drawing, and my final self portrait looked even better than this one.  I improved so much in my drawing and I actually enjoyed drawing because it looked decent.  I learned the most from the project becasue it turned out so much better than I anticipated and I improved overall.













No comments:

Post a Comment