Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spray Paint Portrait


This portrait was difficult to make just beacause of the different layers. The hardest part of making this was using the exact knife and it resulted in my finger bleeding alot.  That was tedious and not enjoyable. I then did my frame, which was also easy.  After that was over, I spray painted it, which was fun to see the color to go on.  The extra things I did to my portrait is what was most fun.  It allowed for more creativity, and I could do anything I wanted to make it what I wanted it to look like.  My artwork ended up looking weird because I added alot to it, but I like it.  I think that the best thing about my portrait is the hair; I like that I was able to look interesting and draw attention.  My least favorite thing is that the shapes are boring.  I should have done another layer to add more shapes to myself. I learned alot about constructing an complete project, rather than just painting or just drawing.

1 comment:

  1. The face of your stencil could have used one more cut out. That said, I think you turned this into a really interesting work of art. Where all the other stencils tend to look the same, you transformed this into something more. You gave it personality.

    ReplyDelete