Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Printing Project

Here is my octipus that I did for the Printing Project.  I hated this project because I was absent one day and then Mr. Sands kept nagging me about being behind but I couldnt help it and because at first I did a platupus and donkey, but neither of them had good shapes to them, so I scratched those and did an octipus. The octipus didnt work out the way I wanted because when I was cutting it out I made it really uneven and it ended up looking messy.  I also didn't cut deep enough, so as you can see in the picture, the legs arent clearly defined at the bottom.  This resulted in the paint not doing its job, and the whole project looked bad.  I went back in and cut the octipus better, and it looked alot better.  I also did a mushroom because I was bored of the octipus, which I thought looked cool.  This project would have been better if I had taken more time to cut out the animal well rather than spending more time on the paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment